"Last year’s weekend of food and fun at Deerhurst Resort was so great we are going to do it again!"
-- Chef Michael Smith
Chef Michael Smith is returning to Deerhurst Resort for another fun-filled ‘dinner party weekend’-- and you’re invited! Don't miss this two-night inclusive gourmet getaway with Canada's best known chef, cookbook author and Food Network host. Learn more about Chef Michael Smith.
This year’s weekend will showcase Chef Michael’s brand-new cookbook “Fast Flavours – 110 Simple Speedy Recipes.” And you’ll get to enjoy many of those dishes during his signature, Saturday night “Cook the Book” interactive dinner event. It’s a can’t-miss weekend of flavours, friends and fun.
• 2 nights' shared accommodation.
• A signed special edition of Chef Michael Smith's “Fast Flavours – 110 Simple Speedy Recipes” with a bonus recipe for Deerhurst guests. One book per couple. (A limited number of additional copies will be available for sale.) Learn more about Chef Michael's newest cookbook!
• Two Breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday).
• Friday Night Marché Dinner: From 7pm - 10pm. Meet Chef Michael at this informal mingle-and-munch event featuring Savour Muskoka specialties and his special PEI oyster station where you can learn how to shuck oysters or show off your shucking skills! See the menu for Friday Night's Marché Dinner.
• Join Chef Michael Saturday morning at 11am for a 30-minute presentation followed by book personalizing. You'll get an intimate look at a side of Chef Michael Smith that people don't get to know on TV.
• Saturday Night "Cook-the-Book" Dinner Event with Wine: From 6pm - 11pm. Come prepared to make friends and tuck into fantastic dishes during this lively 4-course giant dinner party hosted by Chef Michael, and featuring many recipes from his latest cookbook served family-style. Your table’s dishes will be different from your neighbours’, so everyone is encouraged to share and compare. And guests will have the chance to play a role in serving the evening’s menu under the guidance of Chef Michael himself.
Book this gourmet culinary weekend getaway today! Rates from $399/night*
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on two nights stay and double occupancy (two adults per room). Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation, subject to availability. HST and resort amenity fee are additional.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.
Rock your spring when Myles Goodwyn & April Wine return for this live concert weekend tradition!
From an egg-stravagant Sunday Brunch with a visit from the Easter Bunny, there will be baskets of fun for you and your crew at Deerhurst Resort this Easter weekend!
Don't miss this unforgettable weekend in Muskoka with one of Canada's most famous chefs!
Make your escape to Deerhurst from just $109 through April, based on availability.
New date! Get your groove back with Jully Black, Jarvis Church & tons of gal pal fun at the new Spring Girlfriends' Getaway at Deerhurst Resort.
Go ahead, be spontaneous and turn your next date night into a romantic getaway to Muskoka. Get in the mood with chocolate covered strawberries, a bottle of wine and other treats in your room, then enjoy a leisurely breakfast buffet for two the next morning.
Do more, spend less! The Muskoka Your Way package gives you a $100 resort credit each night you stay.
Rise and shine with all your Muskoka getaway essentials - cosy accommodation plus breakfast buffet for everyone in your room.
Unpack, relax and save 20% on your Muskoka getaway when you stay 3 - 5 nights or more at Deerhurst Resort.
By submitting your email address below, you will gain access to Premier Events, Special offers and Premium Skyline Properties, Residences and Amenities as outlined on the link below.