Ladies, get ready to shop, dine, unwind and party once again! This November the focus is back on music, fashion, food and fun for the 2013 edition of Huntsville’s Girlfriends’ Getaway. And once again Deerhurst is girlfriends’ central with tons of onsite shopping, activities and dining plus free transportation downtown for more shopping specials, in-store offers and the Saturday night concert event featuring 4-time Grammy winner Pat Benatar with musician Neil Giraldo. Age of majority is required.
• Shared accommodation
• “Girls Rock” Friday night welcome party with dinner marche, including one glass of wine, dancing to the Deerhurst Show Band, a silent auction and contests for the coolest rocker chick outfits
• Onsite shopping & great deals
• Saturday breakfast buffet
• Choice of fitness activity
• Choice of workshop - new workshops added! Essential Oils and Demystifying Weight Loss
• Saturday shuttle to Huntsville including dedicated Deerhurst shuttle service to and from concert
• Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo concert Saturday night at the Canada Summit Centre. Age of majority required.
• "Let's Get Wild" after-concert party at Deerhurst featuring the Toronto Firefighter Calendar models
Rate: From $299* per night, based on two-night stay and double occupancy
Advance booking required for: concert, fitness and workshop, and optional Saturday night dinner. Concert portion of package is non-refundable with any cancellation.
Booking for a group? Please designate your ‘lead gal pal’ so everyone knows what name the booking is reserved under on arrival.
The 2014 Toronto Firefighter Calendar models will heat up your night at the Saturday night after party at Deerhurst!
*Package rate is per room, per night, based on double occupancy (two adults per room). Rates shown are applicable to select accommodation, subject to availability. The concert ticket portion of the package is non-refundable and non-changeable once booked. Age of majority is required for concert admission. HST and resort amenity fee are additional. This package cancellation policy is 14 days.
Deerhurst Resort is not responsible for any package components or recreational facilities made unavailable due to weather and/or circumstances beyond our control. Advance booking is recommended for show, spa and other recreational activities. For complete details, including our deposit and cancellation policy, please click here.
By submitting your email address below, you will gain access to Premier Events, Special offers and Premium Skyline Properties, Residences and Amenities as outlined on the link below.