Enjoy Local Flavours at our Muskoka Restaurants
Discover the delicious tastes of Muskoka dining. The restaurants at Deerhurst are committed to the "eat local" food movement. Director of Food & Beverage Rory Golden has been a true advocate for Ontario growers and producers, assisting in the foundation of the Savour Muskoka culinary trail. Now, new Executive Chef, David Bakker is continuing and furthering that trend working with 20 local food producers. Seasonally, Deerhurst harvests its own honey, herbs, shiitake mushrooms and maple syrup right at the resort.
- Eclipse Dining Room>> Our signature dining room overlooking the bay
- Compass Grill & Lounge >> Newly renovated gathering spot for casual meals and cocktails
- Maple Pub & Patio >> Now open with a fresh new menu
- Steamers Steakhouse & Bar >> Now open for fine steaks & upscale dining
- Pool Deck Patio & Grill >> Open July and August
"I sampled one of the 4 on-site restaurants which all offer menus expertly created by Chef David Bakker to feature seasonal, regional fare through Deerhurst's Savour Muskoka Program. The 72 hour Braised Bison Short Rib with Tonka Bean and Sweet Potato Mash at Eclipse was literally melt in your mouth and full of flavour and the dessert menu is filled with so many options you'll want to order a few to share. Sunday Brunch, also at Eclipse, was a leisurely affair featuring everything from Eggs Benny to Smoked Trout and Applewood Sausages and an array of salads to choose from. - Hip Urban Girl Guide, May 2014
Deerhurst Resort Preferred Membership
Learn how you can DINE FREE on your next visit when you become a Deerhurst Resort Preferred Member.