Enjoy Local Flavours at our Muskoka Restaurants
Discover the delicious tastes of Muskoka dining. The restaurants at Deerhurst are committed to the "eat local" food movement. Director of Food & Beverage Rory Golden has been a true advocate for Ontario growers and producers, assisting in the foundation of the Savour Muskoka culinary trail. Now, new Executive Chef, David Bakker is continuing and furthering that trend working with 20 local food producers. Seasonally, Deerhurst harvests its own honey, herbs, shiitake mushrooms and maple syrup right at the resort.
- Eclipse Dining Room>> Take in spectacular views while enjoying a la carte dining featuring Savour Muskoka items
- Compass Grill & Bar >> Gathering spot for casual meals and cocktails
- Maple Pub & Patio >> Casual dining & beverages
- Steamers Steakhouse & Bar >> Fine steaks & upscale dining | May - October
See just some of our Dining Events & Specials and start planning your next outing:
- Muskoka Fall Foodie Road Trip Menu - September & October
- The Myles Goodwyn Band - October 29
- Girlfriends Getaway Weekend with Michelle Wright - November 4 - 6
- Chef Michael Smith "Merry in Muskoka" Interactive Dinner - November 12
Meet Executive Chef, David Bakker, CCC
Deerhurst's executive chef since 2013, Chef David has built a career out of his two passions: food and education. In addition to leading Deerhurst's culinary team, Chef David is also a co-owner and culinary director at Liaison College Toronto West Campus and teaches at Humber College’s School of Hospitality.
Winning numerous gold medals at international competitions as part of Culinary Team Ontario and Culinary Team Canada, Chef David also competed as an apprentice chef in the National Escoffier Society Cook-Off and was crowned 2003 National Junior Culinary Champion, winning Grand Gold and Best Apprentice of the Show.
His keen knowledge of modern food trends, passion for local ingredients and high level experience at top Toronto hotels including Westin Prince, Marriott Bloor Yorkville and Four Seasons Yorkville, has made Chef David a natural fit to create and lead Deerhurst's dynamic and multi-faceted restaurant and banquet offerings.
Deerhurst Resort Preferred Membership
Learn how you can DINE FREE on your next visit when you become a Deerhurst Resort Preferred Member.